Thing-to-Thing Research Group
The Thing-to-Thing Research Group (T2TRG) is an IRTF research group investigating open research issues in turning a true “Internet of Things” into reality, an Internet where low-resource nodes (“things”, “constrained nodes”) can communicate among themselves and with the wider Internet, in order to partake in permissionless innovation. T2TRG focuses on issues that touch opportunities for standardization in the IETF: starting at the adaptation layer connecting devices to IP, all the way through to the application layer with architectures and APIs for communicating and making data and management functions (including security functions) available.
More information about the group is available at the IRTF home page.
Join the mailing list and the upcoming meetings to participate.
T2TRG employs an open membership policy towards all interested researchers and engineers to participate in the work: joining the mailing list is really all you need to do to become a T2TRG member.
- T2TRG summary meeting, London, UK, 22 Mar 2018
- T2TRG joint meeting with OCF and W3C WoT, Prague, 23 Mar 2018
- T2TRG joint meeting with OCF, Singapore, SG, 10 Nov 2017
- T2TRG summary meeting, Singapore, SG, 14 Nov 2017
- T2TRG meeting, Berlin, DE, 23-24 Sep 2017
- T2TRG Workshop on IoT Semantic/Hypermedia Interoperability (WISHI), Prague, CZ, 15-16 Jul 2017
- T2TRG joint meeting with OCF, Amsterdam, NL, 9-10 Mar 2017
- T2TRG joint meeting with ICNRG, Seoul, KR, 13 Nov 2016
- T2TRG Implementers Workshop, Ludwigsburg, DE, 27 Oct 2016
- T2TRG joint meeting with W3C WoT, Lisbon, PT, 24-25 Sep 2016
- T2TRG joint meeting with RIOT Summit, Berlin, DE, 15-16 Jul 2016
- T2TRG meeting, San Jose, CA, USA, 15-16 Mar 2016
- T2TRG joint meeting with W3C WoT, Nice, FR, 25-28 Jan 2016
- T2TRG joint meeting with W3C WoT, Yokohama, JP, 31-1 Nov 2015
- T2TRG joint meeting with W3C WoT, Prague, CZ, 18-19 Jul 2015
- T2TRG joint meeting with W3C WoT, Munich, DE, 20 Apr 2015
- T2TRG meeting, Dallas, TX, USA, 21-22 Mar 2015